1. An order for goods placed by you through our website shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
2. All other terms and conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Nothing stated or implied in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any customer.
4. We undertake to supply Limited Edition original prints as described on these web pages.
5. All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions. If your order involves special instructions for mounting or framing, we ask that you place your order by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
7. Upon placing an order we will send an acknowledgement to you. Acceptance of your order and completion of our contract will not take place until despatch of the goods to you.
8. Please see the ‘How the web-site works’ section of our website for information on how to place an order.
9. We do not file details of your order for your subsequent access on this website so please print these terms and conditions and our order acknowledgement for your records.
10. All goods offered for sale through our website are priced in Pounds Sterling.
11. We reserve the right to notify you at any time prior to delivery of any price errors. If you receive such a notification, we will not dispatch the goods unless you confirm that you still wish to proceed with the purchase.
12. By placing an order you consent to payment being charged to your credit or debit card account BY PAYPAL ETC.
13. We accept payment by cheque (drawn on a major UK bank) in £ sterling. We will despatch goods upon clearance of your cheque (normally five working days)
14. We accept the following credit/debit card payments: VISA credit, Mastercard, Electron, Maestro/Switch, Visa Debit and Solo, Corporate, Commercial and Purchasing cards at the moment only from paypal.
15. Bank transfer for International buyers.
16. Payment on collection or delivery is preferred for framed work of art.
Invoice are send and you can pay a deposit for a work of art, or ask in righting for a plan payment, if you got and invoice for 12 days and payment have not been send for the rest of the product, or you have not contact with us order will be cancel and you will lose the deposit.
Make sure you paid for invoice on time, or make sure you contact to let us not about any problem than you may have regarding payments
17. The goods will be delivered to you at the address provided.
18. We aim to deliver goods to you within a maximum of 10 to 20 working days, but where possible within 5.
19. If you have not received the item(s) within 25 days of placing the order please notify us so that we may trace the parcel.
20. All shipping/delivery charges are shown on your order form prior to your committing to your purchase.
21. The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon delivery.
22. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. If, however, we are unable to deliver your goods by the date quoted for delivery you shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery takes place.
23. Everything sold by 727 Gallery has been carefully checked. Sometimes, however, items are damaged, defective or are unacceptable in some other way and we will make every effort to rectify that situation.
THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS IN ANY WAY
24. Where a limited edition print has sold out between despatch and return, a refund may have to be given if a replacement cannot be found.
25. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website for a full refund. This does not apply to items personalised or made to your specification, or secondary work buy not representative artist or commissioned works and works framed specifically for you.
To cancel, you can e-mail info@727GALLERY.com You must then return the goods to us. You must ensure that the goods are packed securely.
26. You, the buyer, warrant that all the details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the goods are correct, that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the goods.
27. The details you supply (not including credit card details) will be stored on computer and used by us to provide details of future events; newsletters and other information relating to the sale of our art products. If you do not wish to receive this information, please tick the box on your order form or advise us in writing and we will remove your details from our database.
28. Your security and privacy are our priority; it is not our policy to disclose any of your details to any third parties.
29. We only accept your personal information such as address and telephone numbers for our own purposes. Your payment details are captured by a secure server off-site.
30. Security is an issue which concerns all Internet shoppers. No client information is held in an insecure manner and all information is safely held in a secure server provided by our specialist Internet Service Provider.
31. All information gathered, including any information given at the time of ordering is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The information collected about you will be used firstly to enable us to process your order or your inquiry and second, to provide you with the best possible customer service. The information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date and will be held in accordance with the law.
32. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact, you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
36. We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these.